Toothpaste that fights mouth bacteria
As a natural way to re-mineralise and clean your precious teeth, this toothpaste that is free from glycerine, fluoride and SLS surely has to be one of the best. Made with a blend of English Peppermint Essential oil, this organic mix will fight any bacteria in your mouth that tends to collect over a period of time.
Certified organic and vegan, and presented in glass jar (no plastic), the paste can be applied using the bamboo spatula provided. Even the packaging is compostable, so keep your teeth and the planet healthy at the same time!
Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In recyclable glass jar, aluminum lid and compostable box
- Supply: 120 tablets: 8 weeks
How to use:
- Chew 1 tablet in your mouth and let it dissolve
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes
- Spit out and rinse well
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months from opening
Georganics have a strong set of core values that align perfectly with everything we do here at the Wholesome Hub. All of their oral health products are PETA certified cruelty free and are contained within beautiful 100% zero waste, plastic free packaging. Their range of products includes everything you need for a clean and healthy mouth, without any chemical additives or harsh, toxic ingredients. They’re suitable for vegans too. So keep your teeth and gums happy with Georganics!